The Monitor Audio ET 500 Turntable is a direct drive unit, featuring a special low resonance plinth material laminated from two layers of high density particle board and a layer of lead.
The density of this material, together with the absorption of the special feet, virtually eliminates all troublesome resonances caused by sound vibration.
The separate power supply unit ensures that no mains voltage reaches the turntable, so hum and vibration at the mains frequency are totally avoided.
- Drive method: direct drive
- Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
- Wow and flutter: 0.055% wrms
- Rumble: 65dB
- Plinth: high density laminate of particle board and lead
- Tonearm: separate mounting plate allows fitting of most tonearms with fixing centre of 7.5 to 9.5″
- Dimensions: 470 x 368 x 133mm (turntable), 89 x 152 x 70mm (power supply)
- Weight: 10kg (turntable), 1kg (power supply)